Hello, I'm 14 years old and I'm not sexually active. on my last period my cramps got so painful and for the first time i vommited because of it. now that i'm near my period again, about three days ago in the middle of the night i started to get painful cramps and diarrhea. and for the past two weeks i've been getting headaches in the middle of the day which makes me just go to sleep early so i don't have to deal with it anymore. I'm kind of worried that these are linked and I'm paranoid that I might be sick or have some sort of disease, because on the night i woke up with cramps and diarrhea i checked immediatly to see if my period started and it hadn't, and still now it hasn't. every other website ive checked with these symptoms said that I should be on my period, but i'm not. what's wrong with me?

if yu exercise alot or play sports u can skip your cycle. when u have your monthly, do u pass clots or bleed super heavy? if u do then this is something that your pcp needs to know.

A teenager who suffers severe pain during her menstrual period should see her health care provider for advice. Severe abdominal pain may be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic adhesions, fibroid cysts, or endometrial cancer. A medical diagnosis is essential.