I have quite a problem with menstrual cramps. I have ever since I started my periods (when I was in 4th grade. I’m in 11th now hah.) In the last year, they seem to have gotten worse. My doctor has prescribed me everything under the sun and I have tried just about everything in the book. Nothing seems to work. I'm getting desperate here. Anything I can do at home? I'm trying to eat more veggies and drink more milk (if I could drink orange juice I would, but I cant)Its getting way out of control and if there's anything that I can do for cramps at all, I am WILLING TO DO IT.

Hi JessiJessi, thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear about the cramps. I sympathize! They are not pleasant and a real nuisance. Have you taken an over the coutner medication like Midol. I think there is even a teen Midol pill out there on the market. If Ibuprofren doesn't work, and you are at the end of your rope talk to your mom about taking you to the doctor for something else. They do prescribe some birth control pills to rid cramps. Not sure if they do for someone your age or if this is even an option for you but have heard that it is done and it works. A warm heating pad is good for this time of month. I remember laying the heating pad on my abdomen and falling asleep that way. Be careful though as you don't want to get burned by the pad. Eating healthy is a great way to alleviate the pain during this time. Lay off of any fatty foods as they have been known to cause cramps to worsen. Good luck!

My dear, I truly sympathies! I am usually done with cramps by day 2. I am having some cramps and nausea. Nausea is very uncommon for me to have on my period... any thoughts? I think Menopause was SUCH a welcome to me, after a life-time of severe menstrual pain! I also try for better remedy!

I have had the same problem. I’ve used allay and ended up having to use various other pain killers. What I would suggest for you is to get on a patch called Allay.

Will it work correctly for me?Does it reduce my pain?

Yeah don’t worry.I am using allay patch with my doctor suggestion for 3 months. And it just works for me. Allay is a miniaturized medical device that delivers continuous electromagnetic therapy to restore damaged cells. For me its Allay is extremely safe and comfortable to wear.

The Allay Period Relief Patch is a revolutionary, drug-free treatment for the pain and discomfort associated with menstruation. The product utilizes advanced state-of-the-art, battery operated microchip technology to deliver continuous electromagnetic therapy that quickly reduces edema, inflammation, pain and discomfort. The unit consists of a control module that contains the computerized microchip and battery, which is connected to a flexible loop that bends to meet the contours of a woman’s body. The control unit and loop are contained within a soft, hypoallergenic biodegradable sleeve that comfortably worn against the skin at the site of menstrual pain, cramping and discomfort.