Hello! I have been under a lot of stress lately, worked a lot and had emotional problems but I started to lose my hair. I am 25 year-old healthy male, with not so healthy diet-high in cholesterol and fat. My uncle has also lost his hair early, so I do understand I am genetically predisposed for the problem, however, I was wondering if there were anything I could do to reverse the problem. I heard about Pantethine that it helps in slowing down the losing hair process and that may even reverse it. Did anybody have any luck? Thanks you guys

Actually, there is no evidence for these statements and I am not sure how come people came to that conclusion. Pantethine may be useful in other things like decreasing cholesterol, cardiovascular risk, protect the body from accumulating toxins, improve energy but there is no prove about preventing hair loss and enhancing physical performance as many people believe. What you should do id cut down on stress, learn some techniques to relax, because high cortisol levels, produced due to stress and anxiety can cause many physical problems including hair loss and you should also start paying attention to your diet, which has a great influence on your hair. Cut down of fat, cholesterol and get enough fruits and vegetables and vitamins. Genes are hard to avoid but if you plan your nutrition and get enough vitamins, you may achieve something. You may also consult a doctor on what to use and eat.