I took the both tests last week on Thursday and today (Monday) I went to a women's clinic and they took me a urine pregnancy test, but it came out negative.... So they say that when the home pregnancy tests have two lines even though one of them is a light line that it is still considered positive. But, soon after I left the clinic, I stopped by the store for another pack of two pregnancy tests and now they both come out negative.

So, what could have been my problem? (I was late three weeks and I was noticing like a brown discharge)

Also, last night I noticed a light pink "discharge" but it didn't hurt and didn't feel like a period and today as well,  and just a while ago as I was in the restroom I did not notice anything pink anymore. And I am wearing a pad just incase but it is clean with no pink marks anymore.

Could I still be pregnant? Did I test too early? Or did I have an early miscarriage? 

Dear MsAlaz

1. "Could I still be pregnant?" There is that possibility, but the inference I take is that you are probably not.
  2. "Did I test too early?" Not in the light of your usual cycle. However, if you ovulated late, then it might have been. However 2 weeks after the expected period would not usually be thought of as being early.
  3. "Should I wait another week?" I would not suggest home testing again any earlier. But a doctor's visit might well be appropriate.
  4. "Or did I have an early miscarriage?" That is a distinct possibility, except I would have a bigger discharge, more like a period.

There are too many things going on here for a non-professional determination. Brown vaginal discharge can also be a symptom of a medical concern that is much more sinister than leftover endometrial cells. That is my over-riding concern. I would suggest visiting a health care professional and have a check-up.

last week i feel vomit and ytr i check i have  pregnant but ytr nigh got abit blood and today i have brown discharge mean i have pregnant ant .. 

Dear Francesca

Would you explain again exactly what you mean and what the question is. Where are you from? Are you married? A bit more detail would assist trying to help you