My last period was n Nov 11th. I took a couple of urine home pregnancy tests and both were negative. My doctor had a blood tests done and was negative as well. If I am pregnant I believe I must have conceived around December 7-12th. My doctor prescribed me 10 days of hormones to help start my period and I still don't have my period.... What should I do? What can be worng?

It may be the hormones the doctor gave you

I'm having the same experience except I shouldn't get my period for another 4 days so it's quite early still..... but I've had multiple negative urine tests and one negative blood test which has been very discouraging but I still feel pregnant!! Symptoms have continued, and new ones are surfacing! If i miss my period I'll test again.

It looks like it's been two week ssince you last posted this. Are you still having issues with pregnancy symptoms, or have you figured out what the issue is? Let me know, okay?