After having my fourth child nine years ago I had to have an emergency partial hysto., leaving me with full fuctioning ovaries, a fraction of my cervix, and no uterus. I am just over 30 years old. Just over the past two years I have been, rahter my husband has been noticeing my nerves, or lack there of, go into "hypo-drive" around the first week of every month. Could this be early menopause or just really strong PMS??

Hi! It could be just really strong PMS as you say, but you should still get your hormones checked. I found that sometimes, early menopause is a result of surgery or cancer treatments. In this case, there's a clear outside cause for the change in your body. In the case of surgery: If you've undergone an oophorectomy, your ovaries have been removed, so you're no longer producing ovarian hormones. Or you may have had another form of pelvic surgery (such as a hysterectomy) that interfered with blood flow to the ovaries and, over time, caused ovarian failure. In the case of cancer treatments, either chemo or radiation, the treatments have caused your ovaries to fail, and, again, they're no longer producing the hormones they used to. I hope this helps.