I have these small bumps under the skin of my hands. First I had red bumps that came right out on my feet, and I used some anti-fungal cream on my feet. How, tiny little clear coloured bumps appeared on my finger and has now spread over my hands. The skin where the bumps underneath is dry and feels stiff.

Have you found anything out about these bumps? I've just gotten them too. YIKES o.O

I have had tiny little clear bumps under the skin of the pads of my fingertips for a week now and I think they are going away, but I want to know what they are too. If you get an answer to your question ***

**edited by moderator** **e-mails are not allowed**

I also have like small clear water bumps on my finger tips, i get them every year around the same time, some times they look like as is i smashes my fingers in the door, you know with lots of little red blood spoots, i have gone to dr, and dr and they dont knwo what it is, they just say as long as it does'nt hurt, dont worry about if for now!!!! I have been told they are not related to allergies.

Have you had a doctor look at those bumps that are on your fingers? I am curious to know what this is. I knew a lady that had this same situation but she used anti-fungal cream and they seemed to clear up over some time. The bumps were also under the skin and the skin over top was dry and scaley and at times red. I now wish I would have talked her more about it and found out what they were caused from. Best of luck to you in finding out what it is and what to do about it. I am sure there are others out there who have experienced this same thing. Care ot share?

I have the same thing as well. It comes during certain times a year due to some allergic reaction. My doctor told me it was a type of exema, he prescribed me a type of cream to heal it but eventually it does go away, even without the cream.

I have the same problem, but when I push on them, they hurt a little. It feels like a tiny needle poking into my skin. I'd like to find out what they are because they are extremely annoying...

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

This wierd ...I'VE GOT 'EM TOO...they started on my left ring finger...( tho don't wear a ring), and they have spread to my palm...

Fungus is an issue internally but western medicine will not recognize it. Look at natural cures, chinese traditional medicine ... but you will have to address it.
Also it may also require you to change the active ingredient up.. so get two types of fungicide lotion. Every other day or so change them up
ACV w the mother, can be taken 2 tbsp with a large glass of water -
Baths - Epsom salts, also colladial silver or copper just a tsp (promotes drying and fast healing... as these sores can be hard to heal or heal oddly. (Fibeoblasts tissue). Use head and shoulders shampoo on your body and let it sit for a few mins.
I am only sharing from personal experience, everyone responds differently but maybe these tips can help. God Bless.