I have pcos. I am taking all these vitamins. Are there any more tricks in the bag my husband and I should know before we start on this adventure. Do people generally get pregnant fairly easy with pcos? Ugh. Its the waiting that is going to kill me. Words of encouragement? :'(

The problem that PCOS might cause you when you are trying to get pregnant is that you can't never really be sure when you are ovulating and without tracking your ovulation which is the period when you are most fertile it would take you longer to conceive. If your cycles were regular, you would be ovulating 2-3 days right in the middle between your two periods, but you can buy a very useful thing in cases alike yours and that is ovulation test which will tell you when you have the biggest chances to conceive. Wish you the best!