I AM 23 YRS OLD.I HAVE ONE DAUGHTER THAT IS 2.MY QUESTION IS COUL DI BE PREGANT.THIS IS MY HISTORY. SINCE MY DAUGHTER ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE HAD 5 MISSCARRIAGES. THIS LAST ONE HAPPEND OCTOBER 24,2009.I WAS ABOUT 13 WEEKS AND THERE WAS NO FETAL POLE OR HEARTBEAT.WELL AFTER THE PLACENTA WAS TAKEN OUT I HAD A FOLLOW UP WITH MY OB/GYN..HE THEN DIAGNOSED ME WITH PCOS (POLYCYSTIC OVARIES) HE PUT ME ON CHLOMID TO HELP ME CONCEIVE,I WAS ON IT FOR 1 ROUND.AFTER THAT MY PERIODS WERE NORMAL AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I HAVE NOT HAD A PERIOD SINCE SEPTEMBER 14,2010..IT IS NOW DECEMBER 23,2010 AND I HAVE NO PEIRIOD..I HAVE HEADACHES ALL THE TIME,ABOVE MY NAVAL IS HARD,I GET NAUSEATED SOMETIMES I HAVE ONLY THROWN UP ONCE.MY BREASTS ARE NOT TENDER OR SORE BUT KINDA HEAVY..MY MID AND LOWER BACK HURT ALOT..WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS? I AM SORRY FOR THE STORY..IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME ANYTHING PLEASE HELP ME..O ALSO I AHVE TAKEN 3 PREGNANCY TESTS AND THEY CAME BACK NEGATIVE..CAN HAVING PCOS CAUSE NEGATIVE TESTS?

Hi! It is possible that you are pregnant. PCOS is more common in women who are overweight, and as a first-line treatment, weight reduction can be very successful in restarting spontaneous ovulation. However, in women who continue to have problems with ovulation and menstruation but wish to get pregnant, treatment is available, ranging from fertility drugs for PCOS to surgery. Unfortunately, women with PCOS tend to have a higher risk of miscarriage than women without PCOS. If you have PCOS and you're pregnant - congratulations! It's likely that you've made lifestyle changes to conceive, and you should be proud of your efforts and success. The first thing you must do, if you haven't done it already, is inform your doctor or whoever normally treats your PCOS that you're pregnant. If you have been getting treatment for PCOS or to help you conceive, you need to be aware that some medications for PCOS are not suitable for use during pregnancy. As for the pregnancy test and PCOS, you can find more information here
https://www.steadyhealth.com/PCOS_and_Pregnancy_Tests_t72710.html

THANK YOU..ALSO I AHVE BEEN EXPERIENCING CRAMPING IN MY RIGHT ABDOMEN..I GET BUTTERFLIES REALLY BAD WHEN I AM AROUND MY HUSBAND LOL..ALSO TODAY 12/23 I AHVE BEES FEELING LIKE A TIGHT PAIN IN MY STOMACH LIKE RIGHT UNDER MY BREASTS AND IT GOES TO BOTH SIDES BUT MOSTLY ON MY LEFT..ALSO I AHVE TAKEN PREGNANCY TESTS AND THEY COME OUT NEGATIVE..COULD PCOS RUIN THE DETECTION THROUGH URINE?