I need some help. I think I might be pregnant but I'm not entirely sure if I am, or can be.

First off my partner and I don't have protected sex. The first two months of this year (and the last three of last year) I was on birth control.

I had sex a few times in the end of February, at the end, past the time frame in which I would've been ovulating. Not sure if that's helpful or not.

In March I had sex a few times before my period. My partner and I ended up having sex once when I was still on my period. Not on purpose, we thought it was over. Any-who, when it did end we had sex almost everyday the rest of  the month. On the days I was and wasn't ovulating.

This month we've had sex, often. But I haven't gotten my period. It's 2 weeks late as of today. 

I have a suspicion that I may be pregnant. I feel different then I usually do. It's hard to explain. I've had a few different symptoms and I'm still having some of them.

I took an at home pregnancy test, and it came out negative. But I've been informed that at home test can be false negatives because of the hormonal unbalance due to PCOS.