I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PCOS AS A TEEN I AM NOW 29 Y/O. I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING SOME WEIRD FEELING S AND THINK I MAY BE PREGNANT, I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM ON DFRIDAY AND THEY TOLD ME I HAD AN UTI THEY ALSO DID A PREGNANCY TEST WHICH WAS NEGATIVE. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE URINE TEST WAS INCORRECT. ARE BLOOD TESTS MORE EFFECTIVE WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE PCOS?

i'm 29 and i have pcos although i've had it for 12 years they only officially diagnosed it 4 years ago after many miscarriages and stillborns they decided to investigate anyway i've always had irregular periods to the point i only have 3 or 4 periods a year.
3 years ago i started to feel as though i was pregnant but kept getting negative tests funny enough i even had a period i still continued with the tests and in the end it did turn out i was pregnant when i had a scan it worked out i was nearly 5 months so all those tests were in fact wrong i was 4 months pregnant and still getting negative tests.
Luckily enough by some miracle my little boy went to 36 weeks and was born healthy.
Anyway to get back to your question if i was you i would ask the docs for a blood test rather than a urine test as i gather there must be something that could stop a positive result.