I HAVE SEEN NUMEROUS DOCTORS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS THOUGH NONE OF THEM COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT I HAD IN REGARDS TO MY SYMPTOMS. I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT THE PAIN IS COMING FROM A SWOLLEN EPIDITIMUS, AND THAT CAFFIENE AND ALCOHOL WERE THE CAUSES. I STOPPED BOTH OF THOSE FOR A MONTH AND I STILL HAVE PAIN IN MY LOWER ABDOMINAL AND RIGHT TESTICLE. WHEN I PERFORM MY OWN EXAM (FEELING THE TESTICLE FOR BUMPS OR ANYTHING THAT FEELS OUT OF THE ORDINARY) I FIND A SPOT WHERE THE PAIN SHOOTS TO MY HIP AND THEN RIGHT BACK TO THE TESTICLE. DURING MY LAST VISIT, EVEN THOUGH MY DOCTOR (UROLOGIST) SAID MY EPIDITIMUS WAS NOT SWOLLEN, IT WAS STILL PAINFUL. I HAVE FELT THIS FEELING OF THE PAIN GOING BACK AND FOURTH TO MY HIP BEFORE, BUT NEVER TO THE TOUCH. IT HAS ALSO SHOT THOUGH AND AROUND MY HIPS ENDING SOMEWHERE IN MY LOWER BACK. THE PAIN IN MY LOWER ABDOMMEN IS CHRONIC, AND CAN SHOOT HIGHER INTO THE ABS AT TIMES. THE PAIN CAN ALSO BE IN THE TESTICLE (EVEN MORE CHRONIC) AND IN THE HIP AND BUTTOCK (THOUGH THE LATTER IS LESS COMMON). I'M REALLY GROWING TIRED OF THE PAIN AS NOTHING TAKES IT AWAY. I HAD TESTICLE TRAUMA EARLIER IN THE YEAR AND IT WAS ABOUT THAT TIME THAT I STARTED NOTICING THE PAIN IN MY TESTICLE. MY UROLOGIST SAYS IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE A COINSIDENCE THAT IT STARTED HURTING AT THAT TIME AS HE FEELS THIS IS ALL RELATED TO CAFFIENE AND ALCOHOL - SAYS SEVERAL MILLION MALES HAVE THIS PROBLEM. I CAN'T SEE WHY PEOPLE WOULD PUT UP WITH THIS PAIN IF THAT WAS TRULY THE CASE. I MEAN, ONE GLASS OF WINE SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOUR LOWER ABDOMMEN ON FIRE AND YOUR TESTICLE FEELING LIKE IT'S STUCK IN A VICE. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST PAIN I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TRYING GET SOME RELIEF BUT NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER. IT'S QUITE POSSIBLE THAT IT COULD BE RELATED TO ALCOHOL AND CAFFIENE BUT IT CAME ON SO SUDDEN, I MEAN LIKE OVER NIGHT. AND I REALLY THINK MAYBE THE TRAUMA MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. I WILL TAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS AT THIS POINT. CONFUSED. FRUSTRATED. IN PAIN.

Whenever possible you do masterbate.. that is only solution. i think you will be getting pain after watching some BLUE movies and feeling like having sex with girl. You willget pain in the lover abdomen and testis, so do masterbase as many times as you feel. After masterbating you sleep for 2 to 3 hours, your pain will be vanished.

Regards
elesrao

Hi scottn,

Did you try seeking help from another doctor/urologist rather than your current one... he seems to me from what you have been saying that hes a waste of space.

i know that it sounds odd but have you tried accupuncture for the pain? it really does work wonders, give it a try and let us know how you go on.

-wb

hi there,
I've got the same symptoms, just wondering if you have found some thing helpful
cheers
Steven

hey..im new and i was just wondering whenever i ejaculate or when my girlfriend does something to mean.. or even more straight forward wheneva i cum.. it seems that my right testicle moves into my lower abdominal. before i cum i like hold my right ball down so it doesnt go in..is this a serious problem.. plz write back with a good answer

Well I have a lumo on my right testicle. about a size of a pea or a piece of a rice. I had pain in the same areas. I went to my family doctor. and he set an appointment for me to an urologist to make sure its not testicular cancer. I thought it was blue balls and I ejaculated and slept. and it hurt for another two days! so I would find another urologist. and get tested for testicular cancer (not trying to scare you) oh im pain free now. but i still have that lump. when it gets touched i have a slight pain

Hi all,
I am haveing same problem like scott, my right testical is always shrnking up. If anybody can provide information for that that will be appe

Hi

I am kishore 4m bangalore i have been suffer from severe pain in lower back (right),below abdomen (right),right testicle.I went to numerous doctors took lot of examines all the reports and doctor says every thing in normal. i checked my kidneys,liver,pancreas,abdomen etc.,even i tried yoga,siddha both but no use still i have a severe pain on the mentioned areas .it has been for me for the past 7 years (Time of pain 1.while iam in hungry, while iam standing in sunny days,at the time of playing,while i do any hard work(physically))iam a regular drinkerof alchocol,smoke,tea and coffee. can you suggest any gud solution for me it will be very helpfull to me,

tnx and regards

kishore 09980160774

Hey there, your posting is exactly what i am going through this very moment! It feels like my balls are in a vice! The pain is unexplainable. Im just wondering how long before i pass out. Its been happening more and more now. It feels like i have a vein that is pulled taught and tearing my testicle out slowly!!!!!!! No matter which position i lay, nothing seems to aleviate the pain or pressure????? Please let me know what you find out.

I HAVE SAME KIND OF PAIN FROM 2 MONTHS.. ANYONE FOUND SOLUTION TO IT???

L O L