I think I've got this along the head of my penis... I'm really embarrassed about it when I have sex, I'm only 16 but I've had it since I was about 13, It doesn't hurt or anything but just looks unpleasant in general. Also I have tiny cracks on the head of my penis which I have no idea how they got there or how it happened. I really don't want to go to a doctor, any suggestions? I've asked parents they say it's normal but it isn't... Any advice would be much appreciated. Also if anyone is able to identify the 'cracking' on my penis and what the hell it is. That would also be helpful. Thank again.