How dangerous pelvic inflamatory disease can be? I had asymptomatic Chlamydia infection. It became chronic. I used tetracyclines for about 2 weeks. I’ve heard that pid may occur as a complication of Chlamydia infection. I have no symptoms now; I just can notice mild low abdominal pain sometimes. Can it be symptom of unhealed std?

Unfortunately, it’s very possible that mild stomach pain is symptom of pid. I had pelvic inflammatory disease that was caused by same bacteria. It was almost asymptomatic. My gyn diagnosed it when I visited her to do my routine annual control. I was terrified. PID may cause serious damage of reproductive organs, even infertility. You should delay treatment no longer; in fact, you should visit your gyn as soon as possible. You’ll probably get a combination of 2 kinds of antibiotics.