hello i have a small disorder with my foreskin i peal it back but i struggle to pull it back while non erect but, i can while i have an erection though and i pulled it back but it was a sort of purple color on the right (for the record i do this to clean myself so i don't get a sore looking thing on my penis that i saw on embarrassing bodies) the skin peeled back fine at first but then hurt for a long time after is this normal

closer to the tip where urine comes out of looks normal then a bit down on the right is a slightly more purple color now it hurts when i peel back my foreskin 

please help and explain why it is/ is not normal and i'm just a bit worried that i permanently did damage to my penis

this me by the way i am unknown i just signed up today please read this and give me help

penile disorder with foreskin

please help and explain why it is/ is not normal and i'm just a bit worried that i permanently did damage to my penis :|

Hi, be carefull Don't force your foreskin, tell me please how old are you??