I have recently read that uncircumsized men permanently retract their foreskin so I took it upon my self to try this out, before I did this I would pull back and clean my foreskin daily. I can pull my foreskin back over my erection almost without struggle (it's still kind of tough but thats because I haven't stretched it all the way). I started to keep my foreskin back behind my head for the past 3 days and I was wondering if the foreskin will shrink and stay behind my head easier, right now It stays back behind the carona of the head but it's a bit bunched up, it's not too bunched up, but I have to pull it back a tad bit, is this normal? Should I continue to do what I'm doing? I really enjoy the look of the foreskin retracted behind my head and its much more hygienic, my penis used to smell when I had my foreskin over my head even when cleaning it daily, it would still get a stench at the end of the day. So, main question is, will my foreskin shrink and stay behind my head without me having to pull it back every 4 hours or so? It stays back pretty easily but once in a while it goes over the back of the head.

The answer is --- maybe.

I never was able to get mine to stay back by itself but many other guys have said they were able to have it stay back and some have said it did shrink up over time after doing that.

So we are all different and yours may or may not shrink. Just keep on keeping it back there and see if it does.

Do you know why it always would get kind of a bad smell under the foreskin when I would keep it up? I cleaned it daily but it would still get a subtle fishy smell at the end of the day or sometimes in middle of the day

Well okay i am uncircumcised and i like it. i made the mistake of circumsising my son as a baby. i want to say a few important things all uncircumcised MEN SHOULD KNOW!

As NATURAL PENIS men here in the east coast of the U.S.we are OUTNUMBERED. So we need to all show woman that we are NOT dirty and ugly.HERE ARE SOME TIPS!

First off my I have gotten a surgery called Frenuloplasty. Its a small local anesthetic surgery. I got it done besuase i felt like my frenulam (under skin string connection)was a little tight and it got in the way. It helps for me to keep the under side of my head that meets the shaft clean. Some men don’t have the freunulum but are still uncut. When foreskin is pulled far back it looks like a CIRCUMSISED penis. i don’t have too much extra so i feel comfortable with it. If you have TOO MUCH SKIN id say to cut the whole thing, but not too sure on that one either the person should decide that on there own, id hate to loose all the great feeling of sensitivity. I would make the suggestion to a young man to get the FRENULOPLASTY any day. it was COVERED under my standard urologist charges threw my Health Insurance.

Secondly Clean It, no girl like a dirty smelly penis. I have a FEW mETHODS on keeping a UNCIRCUMSISED PENIS LOOKING FRESH AND CLEAN FLESHY LOOK! Use a WASH CLOTH when bathing around the foreskin and let the suds flow for a second before you run water over it. I prefer DIAL vitamin C boost body soap. it leaves a citrus taste to it. Use a small silky cloth or silky underwear to DRY AROUND THE FORESKIN. i always use the Sporty silky boxer briefs to wear and to dry. THEN right after that i pull back my skin and dry in front of a fan for a second. This helps keep you best skin tone under the flap of the foreskin.

Third use a little vitamin E oil when you masturbate. too much roll over action will dry up around the rim of the skin in its natural soft position. Lastly don’t pull it too far back very often, save it for when your intimate. Sometimes i pull it back when i pee for the couple a second s when peeing..

Yes it is fairly natural,you can imagine when a botched penis works without any trouble then how could it be hurtful to wear it behind the head.I am married male of 35 from india and have permanently retreated my foresken over a decade ago,try,it is very enjoyable no extra sensation,you will get only pleasurable joy of sex.I never feel any lessening of pleasure instead it was good experience that my weathered head could stay longer even after hard and rough rubbing...and having hygienic circumcised penis naturally.