Sorry if this post seems bizarre or off topic but I’ve recently been made aware of this development in my son and as his mother, I am quite concerned. 

My son approached me the other day telling me that his penis usually hurts around the foreskin when he has erections. I was immediately concerned because he normally doesn’t come to me about stuff like this. I asked him if he minded if I take a look to see why his erections would be painful and he said yes. This is where it gets more strange. His penile shaft is very abnormally long, which appears to have stretched his foreskin out even when he’s not erect. I asked him how much longer his shaft gets when he’s erect, and he said quite a bit, which causes his foreskin to peel back but cause more pain. He said he doesn’t even feel like he can get full erections because of this. 

Health Guru

Hi guest, is your son able to retract his foreskin when his penis is flaccid or erect if not how does he manage to keep the glands and under his foreskin clean?

Is the pain he is experiencing coming from his foreskin stretching as it retracts during his erection or is it coming from the glands as they are getting exposed and the skin that covers them is sensitive to touch?

His foreskin is slightly retracted even when flaccid. His flaccid shaft length is pretty absurd, which makes it seem like he has an erection when he really doesn’t. The pain comes from the foreskin stretching out even more when he gets erect as his penis further increases in length.

Health Guru
It sounds like it is probably just where it's tight and as the glands swell it's forcing the opening of the foreskin wider, try getting him some baby oil and getting him to rub it into the end of the foreskin at least twice a day and teach him to pull his foreskin right back as far as he can and hold it for 20 seconds and to repeat several times preferably when he takes a bath as the water will help soften the skin, there is another way to stretch the body of the foreskin what may seem a little weird but it works an that's to pull the foreskin right down to cover the glands when taking a pee then pinching the end shut so as he pees the foreskin balloons out then when he can't pee no more hold it for 20 seconds and repeat as often as possible.
When you say his shaft is absurdly long roughly how big are you actually talking?

I didn’t measure but if I had to guess I’d say just his shaft is 6 inches long while flaccid, not counting the head. Since that’s regular erect size I think it’s causing his foreskin problems because it’s simply too stretched out. Don’t ask me how he ended up with a shaft that big, I was very taken aback when I saw it.

Health Guru
If you teach him how to do the stretching exercises I mentioned and to rub the baby oil into the foreskin to keep in soft and supple I think he should find it will get less painful, he really should feel blessed with a penis that size as most adult males can do no more than dream about being that big lol, for someone his age he is probably about an 1.5 to 2 inches above average maybe more.
If he would rather talk to me than be embarrassed talking to you about it and you don't mind just make him an account post 3 messages on this open page from it then he can private message me

Hi Guest
Taking your son to see his doctor is worth considering.
The opinion you get will be based on the doctor examining him.
It could be he just needs something that will help with stretching the foreskin but if there is a chance it is more than that seeing his doctor is by far the best choice.
For a 14 y/o to ask about a problem like this he must be feeling a great deal of discomfort and be really worried.
Seeing his doctor will answer any questions you have along with hopefully resolving the issue.

I can try to get him to do some stretching exercises.

As for his penis size, why would it end up like that?

Health Guru
It could just be hereditary just like a woman who has a lot larger or smaller breasts compared to the rest of her family it could go back several generations.