I was in the shower doing my thing just washing and i decided I would masturbate, part way into it i felt a weird pull and I realized I had pulled the foreskin behind the head - (my foreskin is quite tight i'm in the process of stretching/using it more and i've been making progress) but this felt weird, I have done this twice before where I've pulled it behind the head and it felt really weird as if it was scrunched up so i immediately stopped and tried to get it back to normal as this discomfort is an instant turn off. on the two other occasions I was able to get everything normal again but on this occasion i noticed that the head was still erect while the rest of my penis wasn't, and this started to worry me after a few minutes... i got out of the shower and googled to see how to lose the erection and some of the things I read started to worry me, moments later I got extremely dizzy and felt as if I was going to pass out... I stammered into my room and sat / laid down I don't even remember but within a few minutes my erection started to go down a little bit and I stopped feeling as dizzy and light headed. Since then I've been trying to get the foreskin back over the head but it's as if it shrunk or it's being rolled over, or something because it won't go all the way back around it, and now it's also starting to peel back down but not all the way, it just slowly creeps to right before the head starts... I've read so many different stories and so many different explanations but I'm confused and very frightened right now, and I'm in a panic as I don't know what to do. It feels as if it's possible the skin could be rolled over itself on the way up but I'd have to peel it far back to do that and I don't want to damage or mess with anything until I know what to do... when I pull it all the way up it doesn't completely cover the head. This all happened about three hours ago I can't seem to find a solution, although the head did shrink back down, I'm not certain if it's the flaccid size but I'd say it was if I had to guess... If anyone can help I'd be so appreciative as I'm in such a panic I don't know what to do and I'm extremely embarrassed about this situation to tell anyone... thanks, pepper

Hi Pepper

Do you find that the circulation to the head of your penis is being reduced because of the foreskin staying back?

You could try a bath in very cold water to see if that reduces the swelling and returns your penis to normal allowing the foreskin to return and cover the head.

Since you masturbated without finishing it could just take some time to return to its normal size.

If the circulation to the head of your penis is being cut off you may need to see your doctor but it sounds like you are able to pull the skin back up part way over the head so reducing the swelling may just be all that is needed.

I saw an article that said a visit to the doctor may be needed to resolve the issue so if you are not able to get it back to its normal position then the safest thing would be to see your doctor.

thanks so much for the reply, i'm going to try showering in a little bit...
I don't really know how to tell if I lost circulation but I don't think so, I can still feel, i can urinate, I can start to get an erection but I stop it, no pain at all just a bit of discomfort when stretching the foreskin, its kind of tight..

the thing is the foreskin keeps peeling back down the head when I pull it up, I can get it to cover about 90% of the penis but it starts to peel back down after a while..

any other suggestions would be great, it's been 18 hours since this happened and i've urinated 3 times, no pain at all, it's all normal

since it has been that long it should be fine just a little tight which may be stopping it from going all he way over see what happens.

Hey, I really appreciate the feedback, I've been terrified about this - can't sleep, can't eat, nothing :(

Just out of curiosity - do you have any medical cirtifications? I see your little badges by your name but I can't check your profile or anything

No I have no medical certificates just here to try and help.
At anytime if you feel a doctor visit is necessary please do that right away they are the professionals.
I felt you were very worried over this and a reply with a suggestion on what may help and with the option of going to your doctor that would help ease your concerns.

Well thanks, I appreciate it anyway, just nice to have someone to vent to about this, as it's a rather intricate situation.. and yeah I am worried lol. I really hate going to doctors and especially about this - think I'll wait a day or two more and see if it continues..

You’re welcome
Hope it sorts out for you soon.
If you see any indication that the circulation is being reduced then the doctor is needed right away.
From your post it sounds like that is not happening so it should return to normal checking it too often may hinder it settling down and return to its normal size.
Cold water is not a man’s best friend when it comes to the penis size so that may help reduce it and let the foreskin return to normal.

How will I know if the circulation is being cut?

change in color would be the first thing you getting pale, bluish, or reddish

Same thing happened to me, did it resolve itself or did you end up having to see a doctor?

This has just happened to me as well, it’s been like this for about 16 hours? Any advice??