Hi, I am 19 and have Phimosis, i have recently began streching the foreskin. I try pulling my foreskin back untill there is a bit of a tingling sensation or a tiny bit of pain then just hold it there. but when i do this, the top half of the foreskin becomes Red and purple Vains appear on my upper 1/2 of foreskin. Is that dangerous or can i just keep streching it like this?

You're doing fine Text, that's normal.

It can take some time.

Also there is a red or pink line on the back of my penis that goes down is that normal? Also as i can pull the foreskin back about half way down the glans now while flacid or not erect whatever its called but the Frenulum already seems really tight even though Its only getting pulled half way down the glans, how am i going to pull back the foreskin all the way if the frenulum is already tight pulled back half way

Hi Text,

The red or pink line, does it look like a "seam?" If so, it's NORMAL, and that is exactly what it is, a seam.

Keep working on stretching. It isn't instantaneous it can take several weeks to months.

If the frenulum is short it may tear, that's OK. It will hurt and there will be some blood.

You can also get a "frenulectomy" from your urologist, if needed, give it some time first. It's a quick office procedure, not a circumcision. They basically make a small incision to allow it to stretch more.

Good luck.

hey guys, I also want to talk to you about phimosis stretching.  a lot of guys make a mistake when it comes to this. People believe that stretching by pulling down can make everything better. Well, that is wrong. the main thing that you should know that, if it hasn’t worked already, it probably won’t work now. you already know that penile tissue is too flexible to provide enough force to stretch the adult skin and if you force it, it can be stuck. you don't want that, right? please, don't ask me details, I just want to tell you that I was in the same situation.

If my frenulum tears does that mean i'll be able to pull my foreskin further back than its ment to go? Also the top of my frenulum is 2mm's away from the line or tip of my glans is it ment to be up this high?

I am now able to pull back my foreskin all the way off the glans while flaccid. although when i pull it all the way down the end of my foreskin seems to overlap abit and is still tomato red, is that normal? also when i pull it back i think the ridged band is too tight or something because It doesnt look right my penis seems too skinny where the ridgid band is because its too tight there or something, also that the frenelum is already white as it is with the foreskin pulled back behind glans while flaccid, i wont be able to pull my foreskin all the way back while erect without the frenelum tearing. next job is to let the frenelum tear while pulling the foreskin back while erect, but im afraid to rip my own frenelum by pulling it back while erect, but id rather rip it myself than let somebody else give me a frenulectomy that involves telling people my problem, like my parents so they can send me to get it cut, this is personal. Hmm. i have read some cases of peoples frenelums tearing and making them shout and lose lots of blood, also when it tears it will only eventually heal and them be as tight as it was before right? what to do