Uh Im like 20 somethin and I couldn't pull my foreskin back while it was erect but then i started to try n pull guess u call it "stretch" n now it goes back without pain in the shower but still freakin hurts while going in the vagie. Anyway back in the shower i pull it back and it won't go back to covering the head unless im unerect. While its pulled back while i'm erect its veeeery tight around the shaft looking like its cutting off circulation n my head gets bigger n turns kinda red/purple soo...is it bad to leave it like that or i can just leave it and go have sex n try to lose some major sensitivity to last longer?

It seems your foreskin is still tight: the foreskin should allow your erect penis head to slide in and out...continue pulling back the foreskin on your erect penis everyday in the shower...how far back is determined by how much pain you can bear, but don't be in too much of a hurry. It will take a few weeks...