I can pull my foreskin back quite easily when not erect, and its ok when erect. But when im not erect, should I leave the foreskin over the penis head or pull it down so the head is always visible?

Any tips for making pulling the foreskin back easier when erect?

I can only speak from my own experience: It's possible to look circumcised by keeping your foreskin permanently retracted, but that's entirely up to you. I, however, can highly recommend it, as I've kept my penis head permanently exposed for years. The foreskin will eventually get used to being permanently retracted and may even become shorter, as mine did. In fact, today if I try to cover my penis head with my foreskin, it rolls back behind the penis head by itself again! However, I like it that way! I can reassure you that your penis head won't become insensitive at all, but will become more tolerable to touch and friction in a way that I'm sure you'll find pleasurable. Sex ought to be wonderful for you and your partner. You may take a little longer to come, but then with explosive sensations and pleasure when you do.

One exercise I did years ago was to pull back my foreskin tightly while erect and keep it that way for several minutes, even tugging slightly occasionally, each day in order to stretch the frenulum, and it worked, although to the point of slight, but not intolerable, pain each time. Occasionally I would come as well, making the sensation extra wonderful!

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor!

I ditto everything the person above me said. My brother and a cousin and I have also been permanently retracted since about puberty, and we much prefer it for a lot of reasons. Later on, we found there are other guys like us too.
Some are encouraged by a parent, guardian, baby sitter, or other person of influence, or a peer, or decided on our own to do it. Good luck with it.

How can you keep it permanantly retracted without being circumcised?

I myself have been rolled back since puberty and would not want it any other way now, it felt a bit strange at first but now it is clean, not too sensitive to handle and great for sex. I would not want a circumcision because it removes too many sensitive nerves contained in the foreskin but keeping it rolled back is the best solution available. It feels great in the underwear and there is no need to retract it when taking a pee as it already is.

I pulled this message from another forum:

Re: Asian Foreskin Story
I guess they don't see (circumcision) as necessary. For
them it is normal that the glans will be uncovered
after puberty, so what's the fuss? And if it's not,
that's when they think about circumcision.
A close acquaintance of mine is south-east asian
by origin and he told me that he retracted his
foreskin just once - about age 12 - and that's where
it stayed ever since. To him that's just the natural
thing to do. Is it paraphimosis? I don't know and
never will - we're both married family men.
--James

-------------------------------------------------

Note: My brother, cousin and I, and others we have met
or heard about later on, did the same thing. But some
of us think it would be better to start earlier, just
as soon as the foreskin is readily retractable.
Mothers, if for whatever reason you are going to delay
or avoid circumcision for your son, consider this cost-
less, painless and totally reversable alternative which
provides all of the same benefits.
Do him an important favor and help him get his foreskin
pulled back off the penis head at the earliest possible
age.
--Charles II

My foreskin is too short. After my puberty it never rolled back again, it stuck behind the glans. At first I felt strange cuz I am the only one, my friends not like me. But now I know , we are different. I'm proud to show it 5555. I shave my hair and always go commando. It make me so comfortable. Maybe you should try to do it.

i think i might try having my foreskin perminantly retracted, but how are you supposed to pea when its retracted? i get two streams, so i pull the foreskin forward, is this unusual?

I'm circumcised so I don't have any frame of reference to help you.

But I always thought that the foreskin naturally returned to covering the head when the penis becomes flacid.

Am I wrong?

I started the practice of keeping my foreskin rolled back a few years ago it stays back without any trouble whether clothed or not (I'm a naturist) It stays cleaner and though the head has lost some sensitivity it feels good that way and I much prefer the head to be exposed. When in my early teens it was a lot tighter and the head was very sensitive, unbearable to touch in fact but now in my later years the skin is very slack and flips back and forth with no problem. I can personally recommend keeping it rolled back.

That is my view entirely!

Neddy64,
It sounds like you're entirely pleased with what you've got and have learned how to deal with it. I'm just a little jealous that I don't have the foreskin and the nerves that you have to experience, but I don't believe that I've missed anything, as I'm able to please and have pleasure myself.

So, congrats and good luck, brother!

PS: Do you realize that you responded to your own post and agreed with yourself??!! I laughed when I saw that. I've done it before too..not realized that I've already read or responded to a thread before! ha! XD

Yes I am well pleased with what I now have. I did experiment with keeping it rolled back and at first it did tend to roll forward, especially when dressed though not when nude. I am nude as much as possible as I'm a nudist. I tried using a ring behind the head which did hold back the foreskin but over time it has sort of trained itself to stay there and I dont use the ring any more. I slide the skin back and forth over the head when masturbating, it's slack enough to do that and very enjoyable.

What I'm surprised about is just how many men do keep the foresin rolled back, I thought that I was in a minority and a bit of an oddity but now I feel that I'm in a sort of club, a "foreskin rolled back" club!

I tried it for about three months.but failed.If someone know a better way to train my foreskin please let me know.

I've been peeling mine back for over 2 years now. It varies how long it will stay back. Sometime it stays back the whole day. Sometime rolls back over the head. Does not seem to be dictated by whether I wear pants/underwear or am in the nude.

The skin tends to fold over and stick to itself lightly and that's what works the best, but I don't seem to have much control over that, except that I exercise cleaning routines which involve soaps which is not gentle (like irish spring), because it seems like if I keep it very dry it works best.

I've tried various things, but cannot say whether they're good or bad or whether they're even healthy to do... But I spray hydrogen peroxide daily, after I shower, onto the full length of my penis and on the head. I pull the skin back as I spray, and forward to make sure I cover all the skin. At the end I make sure it's pulled back. Then I pull it back and let it go. It often will say behind the head for hours, the whole day, or sometime longer. Usually, it goes back overnight though. I've also sprayed alcohol on it, though people will probably say it's a bad idea. It doesn't burn me, or perhaps it did at first I can't remember.

I even have tried a solution of baby soap and a very slight concentration of bleach, occasionally.

Sensitivity: Gradually, it's become somewhat less sensitive, but I still enjoy ejaculations with no trouble and in fact I can last longer and prefer it like this. I think it was too sensitive before. Now, I cannot always tell whether or not it's rolled back, by sensation, so I have to look or feel.

Whenever the skin rolls over the head and I notice it, I peel it back.

Been doing this 2 eyars like I said, and it's not at all perfect, but I started when I was 46, so perhaps a little late :-)

I much, much prefer when the skin is not over the head. My partner is against my getting circumcised, which is they only reason I have not done it, not to make waves.... But I don't care much about my foreskin, never have. Much prefer a circumcised penis. Many who are circumcised tell me I'll lose sensitivity etc etc but many of those people were circumcised their whole lives so what do they know. It's amazing how much advice one gets about this, especially from people who know nothing of the foreskin (circumcised people or women, or people who are not circumcised ... how does anyone I just mention know so much about this...????? Interesting, isn't it...?