I know there have been many posts about tight foreskin but I'm not sure if there have been any threads that would answer my question. If I'm wrong please link me to a thread about it. Im 15 years old and I already know that I had a tight foreskin and I stretched it and now I can get it over my head while erect and obviously while flaccid, but my question to you guys, is that while erect or having intercourse, is it important that your foreskin go past your head? I think I'm confused about this because in porn when a man does have foreskin, it goes back so easily and mine does not. I really just want to know if it's normal that your foreskin doesn't go passed your head during sex. Mine goes about 3/4 down my head and I can get it passed the glans if I need to but while masturbating, it usually doesn't. Is this normal?

I know what your going through man at the same stage as you really. Yes the forskin is meant to move freely up and down the shaft a small bit of bunching isnt uncommon though. I was the same as you that i had a tight forskin, which i can now pull back and wash behind but when erect it goes behind the gland and a little bit more bit sort of bunches up. Went to the dr and found out that the frenulum is actually short/tight aswell which stops forskin going back freely. Ive been given steriod cream atm to see if that will work. i would have thought you probably have the same as me.

if when flaccid you pull your forskin right back does the end of your penis get pulled downwards slightly?

if so google frenulum breve, there are stretching methods but also minor surgery (frenuloplasty, frenoctomy) to fix it so nothing too major.

Well I did go to the doctor about it, and I asked, and they said that it wasn't that big of a deal and that I should just try stretching some more and that removing my frenulum or lengthening it wouldn't help me so I guess I'll keep to stretching it a bit more.

Most of my friends foreskin doesn't slid easily up and down and past the head while erect...and I've asked an older friend who has had sex many times and his doesn't either but then I've read posts that it's a problem if it doesn't so I am still a bit unsure.

You have not finished stretching your foreskin.  Keep at it a while longer until it will glide smoothly back and forth on your penis.

It is not necessary or desirable to retract your foreskin when masturbating. Although a few guys seem to prefer it, most guys don't like it that way.