Hello, im 14 years old.
Recently ive been trying to pull my foreskin back. Now im able to pull it back quite easily past the coronal (and even further?) while its non erect.
Though now every time i get an erection it doesn't come back, it does a little bit but if i try to pull it back, the furthest is half way down the glans.

What can i do to make sure my foreskin comes all the way back past the glans when it is erect?
Thanks.

P.S, Is the Glans supposed to get a bit bigger when erect? Because mine does.. a bit.
And by the way, i tried pulling back the foreskin when non erect.. then try to get an erection (quite hard to get an erection while the foreskin is pulled back). The foreskin either goes back over the glans or just tightens a bit, which is a bit uncomfortable.

*Edit*
Erm, i almost forgot. My glans is quite sensitive when non erect, though i dont think it is as sensitive when its erect.

Well, in my point of you foreskin should not go back over the head while erect. There is no need to. Maybe it is just not long enough, or your frenulum is too short. Frenulum is that little tissue that connects the foreskin and the glans.

Or, if it doesn’t want to go back in erect state, maybe you didn’t manage to open the “opening” of the foreskin enough and you need to do a bit more stretching.
As for the glans…of course it gets bigger during erection. Erection means that the penis, i.e. shaft and glans have been filled with blood, so it is natural for them to grow bigger and stronger!

I don’t even try to cover my glans during erection but I certainly always pull it back into the holster when not erect.

If you are not certain, you could see an urologist and see if any further stretching is necessary or you managed to do the right thing but are just not aware of it. You shouldn’t be embarrassed to see an urologist because all other men are there for the similar reasons if not worse.

The foreskin should not pull back over the glans while erect.
If you cannot pull the foreskin away from the glans while erect then you probably have an infection known as phimosis.
Its not a big problem - over a third of uncircumcised men develop phimosis. Go and see your gp but you may need to be circumcised.
Phimosis may also cause hypersensitivity of the glans, but it probably wont be an enjoyable sensation. I'd go see your gp

i suffer from the same thing, can it be solved without circumcision???

I had this problem about a year ago, you dont need to see your gp.
All you need to do is when your in the bath or shower keep pulling your foreskin back from the head of the glans to the bottom, this loosens it up and also when you have an erection most of the time your foreskin wont be pulled back but it should if you try

hope this helps

yea im 14 and i just pulled my foreskin back a couple of days ago but when ever i try to get an erection it never gets full because of the pain i get of the skin... does regular stretching solve this???

Im not sure if i have this problem or not ...
when my penis is not erect i can pull the foreskin all the way back to expose the head of my penis...also if i pull it back and then gain an erection it will stay back ..but if i try to masturabate it will go forward and will not go back becuse it will not fit over the head. I think it might do but it hurts to get over halfway down when erected.

A bit late but for those reading this now, it can be solved without circumcision. I don't have time right now to go into it I'll see if I can get back on tomorrow. For now though I always recommend seeing your doctor but things like this may need a second or even third opinion. Some doctors just like the easy option of circumcision.

As promised I've got back :-D

As Little Miss said, if you can't pull your foreskin back over the erect glans you've probably got a condition called phimosis. Have a quick internet search.

I had this same problem, I overcame it by completing some stretching exercises every time I washed. I pulled back the foreskin as far as I could and each time tried to go a little bit further before the pain stopped me. You should see some improvements within 4-6 weeks but it will probably take time before you can get it back over the erect glans.

A couple of things to watch though, don't force it anywhere and make sure you don't get the foreskin trapped behind the glans. If this happens you will need to squeeze your glans and reposition the foreskin before swelling makes it impossible and a trip to A&E is required. Just be careful though and you should be ok.

This is just my experiences though, I must say you should see your doctor.

im 14 and i`ve got the same problem when its not errect it can go all the way bak but wen i have an errection i pull it bak but wen it goes over the head my head tightens then turns purple if u have the same problem plese tell me how to sovle this problem

Hi guest,

Your glans is turning purple because the foreskin is too tight. However, the fact that you can get the foreskin back at all is a very good sign.

You need to stretch your foreskin. You can use the techniques I described above but the improvement you see from them may be limited because you can already get it back. (Does it go back easily? or is it a struggle/slightly painful?)

The best technique I can recommend is to stretch your foreskin away from your body and insert a couple of fingers. As you do this more you'll be able to get a third in there and gently stretch it outwards. Remember to always be gentle with your foreskin though.

Whilst you have the foreskin back though, be careful it doesn't get stuck there or you may need a trip to A&E - look up paraphimosis.

I have this problem my head goes purple and it f*****g hurts i need help :-( im 16

What you should do is take a bath, then gently apply a bit of pressure to it just to get it to come back a bit. You have to gradually stretch it slowly. It will take a matter of months, not days. Please go gentle. Does that help?

Hi, im chris. Im 15 years of age and recently i have been quite worried about downstairs. for the past couple of years when i have been masterbating i never used to be able to pull my foreskin over my glans. not even halfway but i done some streching with it for few weeks and i saw some improvements but that was when it wasn't erect. when i get and erection i cant pull it further behind the glans and i want it to and my penis doesn't piont upwards it goes bendy and im quite embarresed about it .... i need help. :(

Hi Chris,

There are many explanations for a curved penis, but the majority of penises aren't straight anyway. If you're worried about it you'll have to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

You've made good progress with your stretching to be able to pull your foreskin back over the glans when flaccid (soft). But that was only part way there, if you keep stretching using the techniques I described on this thread you should see some improvement and eventually be able to retract behind the erect glans. The stretching exercises will work better now if you do them whilst erect.

I hope this has helped and let us know how you get on :-)