Hi,I am 22.while reading this forum i have came to the conclusion that i have tight foreskin problem. I didn't had the knowledge that it is abnormal. i have some extra foreskin while not erect. Recently i pulled it back a bit forcefully in normal condition(no erection) i didn't had that much pain though it felt wierd coz i was pulling it for the first time. when i pulled it completly i saw a whole lot of wierd things. first i saw that there is lot of cheezy and creamy flakes(not dry) stuck on the newly revealed area of the skin(i saw this part of the skin for the first time in my life like i never knew that it exist) when i touch the top sensitive part(the ball shaped area or glan as they say) it felt too much, i mean too much sensitive as if a pin has been poked on it. Not even this, when i touch the the newly revealed skin it feels the same. I managed to clean the flakes all over the new skin and under the groove of glan bearing the most wierd kind of sensitivity. This means i can't touch the glan and the new skin. The new skin appears to be very thin as if newly grown. it is also pink in color which is totally different than my foreskins outer color. It appears to be the area is very thin same as where the skin has been peeled off(or a burned skin) I can even see thin nerves on it.I think it is too much sensitive because it has been opened in air for the first time.

While reading the forum i also came to know that this area needs cleaning. I can't rub it with my hands since it is too much sensitive. The sensitivity is so high that when i splash water(slowly) on the newely revealed area, it feels like a high voltage current.

The sensitivity is suppose to make me feel good right? But why the reverse thing is happening in my case where i don't even wanna touch it.

earlier on (when i didn't knew that the foreskin is suppose to be pulled back completely) and when i get erection, the glan part was visible only underneath the skin. If i am correct the foreskin must come back automatically when i get erection. But in my case it locks at the tip of the glan only. While erected i can't even think of pulling the skin backwards manually coz it will be too painfull. In normal condition i can pull it back but after that i feel somekind of tightness on the glan. At this point i can't even imagine to achieve an erection since it will be too painfull again.

From the forum i have understood that the solution to tight foreskin is streching or circumcision(of which i am scared too much) but what about the extra sensitivity on the glan and the new skin. In pornographic movies i have seen that people easily touch the sensitive part of the penis. But what about me who is scared of touching it.

Since that day i have started stretching the foreskin(like an exercise) and i also pull back the foreskin once in a day. But the extra sensitivity creats a lot of problem and i had to bring it back to normal condition.

i have exactly the same problem.....if u find any solution to ur problem please please reply on this post.......i really need help.....my problem and experience is exactly the same.......i mean exactly......thanx

hello there. I have had the same problem. The thing that I have done was just for a fe hours everyday, I would pull back the foreskin and leave it like that.I would just put it back in my underwear and leave it there. Aafter a fe days of doing this I was able to pull back the foreskin in the shower and the stream of water that once caused me pain didn't. I was then able to touch the glads and not cause pain. I also am able to get an erection now, and the foreskin not cover the glad, It peels back about half way. I hope this will help you guys. it sounds a little painfull when you about to do it, and it is, but try to keep your mind off of it.

i have the same problem. When i pull my foreskin back while erect i feel as if its going to explode.any solutions?

Work at it overtime and I'm sure it will improve. when it gets less sensitive to touch, sex will improve 100%. When its back and you blow it is amazing!

i am having the same problem also i can pull it back when its errect but everything is sensitive and hurts when i touch it and now when i pull it back the skin starts to bunch up below the head and when i went to the doctor he said if i leave it down and get an errection it can strangle it or something i have an apointment with a specialist but its not for 2 months and i wanna see whats the best thing i can do in the mean time

Well, I guess so! Imagine never taking your socks off for 22 years. Your feet would be red and raw and throbbing too, and that's IF they hadn't already gotten infected with gangrine and rotted off.
The solution to this is only one. You have to retract it as often and for as long as you can stand it, and increase exposure of the head to the open air, gradually, until it eventually becomes pleasant to feel. After all these years, though, don't expect that to happen overnight. Now get to work.

it will feel extremly sensitive, im 17 now, when i was 16 i didn even know about this lol. when i washed under foreskin it would be exactli how u described it but after while from washing i have realised it isnt as sensitive no more, hope that helped :)

Hi m8 i recently turnt 17, i pulled my foreskin back when i was 16, when i went 2 clean my penis it was very SENSITIVE, as u described, this soon faded away and i realised it wasnt as sensitive when i cleaned it.

i hope this helped.

hmm i also had a very sensitive head like yours and when i put a bit of water it felt like what you described. I had my foreskin pulled back by a doc because there was a cut at the head. The first day, i was like suffering, go to toilet take off my underwear(pain because the head rub against it and was very sensitive) but the second day i felt that it is less sensitive so i tried to put water on it. I tried with a bit of water(one drop by one drop) and then gradually pouring water on it , i must say although it is sensitive but it will feel good.

I am 20 and just had the same experience / problem that optimus described in the post. I think there's a lot of us uncircumcised guys out there who don't / didn't know about this. Nobody ever looked at my erection and said hey wtf is that to give me a heads up (no pun intended)...

After doing some research, I believe the proper term for the problem is phimosis. I am hopeful that I will be able to stretch out the foreskin by myself as I do not want to be seeing any docs over this.

At this point I cannot imagine pulling my foreskin back all the way while erect but I think that if I "exercise" by getting mild erections after pulling back the foreskin, I can work my way up... Right now if I have my foreskin pulled back and get an erection, I need to stop as the tightness from the skin around my glans gets too extreme.

Hope to see more discussion on this, and I will post back if I have results with my newly discovered penis (as strange as this sounds).

Hi, I'm Dave. To be honest, this feels really wierd cause I'm just young, I'm going to be turning only 14 in a few months. I have seen many poeple in pornographic movies pull there foreskin back a lot. I have tried but only pulled it back a little bit, it started hurting by me only nudging it back a bit. I am scared it will hurt or I might damage my penis, because I have heard a lot of storys of people ripping/tearing there foreskin. Am I too young to be thinking about pulling my foreskin back? Please help, I am scared.

The same thing happens to me and Im worried. When i was little, I could barely even see the red part of the penis. Now that Im growing and my penis is growing, I can see a little more but I simply CANT pull it back all the way.

yea im 15 and i pulled back my foreskin a while ago, u shoudld o little day by day and eventually it will come off.

i kinda have the same problem i pulled my foreskin back for the first time over the head and i left it for a day now on the bottom its really swollen and big look likes a blister and i cant get my for skin back over the head i need help what should i do go see a doctor or not