I'm a 50 year old man. For much of my life, I've had the occasional burning sensation after ejaculation. It first appeared after I was diagnosed with gonorrhea (sp?), despite not having had sex in months prior to the symptoms showing up. This was at age 20. Later, even after complete treatment for the STD, I would feel the burning, sometimes painfully after ejaculation, though all other clap symptoms disappeared.
I married. My wife regularly complained of yeast infections. We never thought to associate them with sex.
Later I heard of Chlamydia, and I thought that I perhaps had that instead of ghonoreah, and retained this problem with that. I was told by a Dr. that it wasn't Chlamydia. I was also told by the doctor to drink water a lot and I would not have the burning problem, and if I did to apply ice. This has proven to be true. A need for urination comes with the burning. It also helps reduce the level of pain some.
Lately my wife of 20 years (not #1 who had yeast infections), has complained of intense yeast infection and bladder infection after sex. She now says she has no desire to have sex again.
What should we do?

change your diet