I had unprotected sex back in october and experience a burning sensation a week later. I got tested in December for chlamydia and gonorrhea and had an urine analysis and everything came back negative. my doctor did a prostate check and my prostate was inflamed(prostatitis). she gave me some antibiotics and the symptoms went away. Now back in mid February i started experiencing some of the same symptoms again (burning sensation in genitals, soreness of my abdomen, and discomfort in my groin, and every now and then tingling sensation all over my body especially my buttocks.what could this be?

When you have an infection, ANYTHING can set if off again! Feeling ill, rundown, stressed etc. So I would hazzard a good guess that you have the prostatitis back! Did you finish the ENTIRE dose of antibiotics in December? Go and get tested again OK? Good luck and health! And in the mean time start eating probiotic yogurst or take Acidopholus - these help with infections! AND promise yourself NEVER EVER to have unprotected sex again! I can guarantee you that one day you WILL end up with the Clap or worse OK? IF this trend of unprotected sex continues it is stated that in the US in 10 years 1/2 the American Population WILL have Genital Herpes - which there is NO cure for!!! So please think more of yourself OK? Also keep this in mind, IF you had something and gave it to someone else, the can actually charge you with physical assault!!!!!!! So just be careful OK?