I'm 13 and I have erections daily, I am going through puberty but the erections happen when I don't want them to. And I can't stop them without getting up and moving around, and I'm concerned because my penis when not erect is small, when erect it's 4.2 inches. And so my erections go straight out, no to the side. And I'm wondering if this is normal. It happens 3 sometimes 4 times a day.

Hi Anonymous,

It's very NORMAL.  It's because of all the hormones in your body.  You will outgrow this in time. 

For now try to think of something really scary, it can help your erection go down.  Sometimes too,  masturbating can help reduce the number of erections you get.

You are also NOT small.  You're around average for a 15 year old.

welcome to the club. i get boned all the flippin' time! I think it helps some to jack off. You do that, right? I just try to let mine go up at a angle when it bones at school - you just have to adjust it with out drwing attention. I had a full on bone and had to go up and finish a problem in math last week. I was so embarresed, but it went down after about a min up front. But its not like my friends don't get boners to at school, so its just like teachers and some girls i worry about. other ones, i dont care it they see i have one, they think its cool or no big deal. sometimes it is bad enough that as soon as i get home, I have to jack it. a few times i couldn't wait and did it in the boys room.

Ok good, but now at school I wear sweatshirts that are big because I don't want anyone to see,

Hi, im 14 and am a guy. This happens all the time to me. Mainly when my girlfriend lays on me or we touch but it happens a lot other times too. Its the way guys are and we will grow out of it. By the way its completely normal. I hope that helps.