My name is Jared, I am 14, and I think i might have a problem...

I get erections very easyily. It's REALLY anoying. I have had plenty of expiriences with girls, and I'm not nervous around them, yet, every time i even talk to a girl, i get an erection.

All my friends and girlfriends make fun of me because I can't be around girls without getting an erection..... please respond with help or just telling me im alright....

And I'm really sorry to all those guys out there with real bad problems

Hey man,

I'm 14 aswell, but I personally don't get erection around ALL girls. Mainly just the hot ones. ;-)

Since you're only 14, your hormones will be sky-high. It should die down after a while. Just try to hide it by not standing up when you have one. And if you're friends are making fun of you because of it then they maybe aren't your friends. If it feels like they're bullying you then speak to a Social Worker or a teacher at school you trust.

-Dillan ;-)

I'm 18, and I can say relax. It's quite normal. I used to get a little hard when I hugged some of my female friends, while not enough for the to notice it was embarassing for me, but now I don't get that at all. Like the above poster says, your hormones are quite uncontrollable at the moment, and erections are automatic reactions, like letting go of something if it's hot. In time you'll condition yourself though to when it's appropriate. Try not to worry too much, it won't last too long :-)

Dude - i am the same way. I'm 13 and just doing things with girls, i get boners all the time. Talking to one I like, i get a boner. Slow dancing, for sure i pop one no ne has said any thing before, but i know a few girls could feel it. Even talking ont he phone to one I like i get one. Of course, if I make out or hold hands for sure i am boned. I just figured all guys do. i do not tuck in my shirt so it hides it