hey im only 13 years of age and have only light small pubic hair and my balls are really saggy and kinda big and when i masterbate only this clear stuff comes out and im shore it isnt come and i get erections randomly and easily and im prettey short what is wrong

Heyy. Uhm its weird dat I'm tellin u dis cus ima girl but as far as I kno of, dere is nuttin wrong wit u. Ur probably juss goin through puberty and the clear stuff dat comes out of u is pre-cum. And dat is still somethin u can get a girl pregnant wit so becareful if sexual active. Also the fact dat ur not tall has nuttin 2 do wit ur situation. But yea its p u b e r t y lol... :-D

hey there C-townsoldiar,

yes you are just starting puberty (CONGRATULATIONS) :-D there is absolutly nothing wrong with you and you are developing normally. the clear liquid... when does it come out? when you are first getting excited or if you get erections (even at random times) or does it seep out after masturbating for a while and it feels like a pulsing tickly feeling? depending on when it is present will determin if it is actually pre-cum or if it is the early stages of semen.
If you have any other questions or concerns just ask 8)

Quote:

:D you are now growning into a man and you have statred puberty and you will see changes in your groin area..

you are now getting clear seman and later on it will turn white as sperm will start comming out of your penis.

you will get erections at odd times and you will have to deal with them in the best way a boy can do.

yes you are going through a normal process so be happy and enjoy your puberty as it only happens once in your life time. :P

Let me add my congratulations dude! You are at an awesome time in your life! Enjoy it!

Ok I'm ten and I have really really really small hairs down there am I going through puberty?

you may be at the very early stages usually its a very fine light colored hair. you are slightly young to be starting puberty at 10. have you noticed any increase in the size of your testicles (balls) or any other signs of puberty like a lower voice, acne, growing taller all of the sudden or any other body hair? ;-)

Well I get erections slot um my ball are kinda saggy

well frequent erections are normal and a normal part of puberty do you get them throughout the day or mainly when you wake up in the morning.

when did you notice that your testicles were saggin and this thin pubic hair and frequent erections??

10 and half

so you just started noticing these changes a few months ago? do you have any friends that have started puberty yet? 10 is a little young to be starting. it isnt totaly abnormal but it may be a safe idea to get your hormone levels checked at your doctor to make sure there is nothing else causing you to start puberty. ;-)

I'm 11 in 1 month fun yeah I do to know some friend who did

anonymous wrote:

10 and half

. Well a month after I turned 10

well it sounds like you may be suffering from precocious puberty. simply an eaerly onset of puberty.

it can be caused by manny things including one which is genetic. do you happen to know when your dad hit puberty?

it shouldnt be an issue because you are right on the boarder of "normal" if you were 9 or younger i would be more concerned about a hypothalmus or pituitarty growth.

but it sounds like you are just starting puberty correct? the hair is very fine and light colored and you have no armpit or leg hair and your voice is still higher?

Yes and I don't know when my dad did