I am 17 years old and for the past 2 years or so i have been getting these random erections.. when i am in school i get them by just writing something down.. i don't know what it is.. it just happens.. and sometimes i don't want it to happen.. i would get embarrassed if they saw that i had a boner you know? it would be really akward. Also when i am having sex with my girlfriend i eject too fast. like i want to have a nice sex time.. but i cant because it don't last long.. its like 5 minutes. or even LESS! %-)

my friend is with me and he wants to ask a question.

why is it that my penis hasnt grown yet? like im not sure if i hit puberty.. i have pubic hair.. my voice got deeper.. but my penis didnt grow yet.. like its still 2-3 inches... and goes to like 4 when i have an erection..its not genetics because i asked my mom how big was my dads like years ago and she said it was 8-9 inches... im scared to have sex like this. im a virgin and i want to lose it when its time but when its the time.. she isnt gonna feel anything you know? its gonna be like an "eh" not a moan or a scream.

please help us both..
thank you

Okay.. Regarding the second question you really don't have to worry abouy size.. I thought I aas too small to please a girl and I can make my girlfriend scream in pleasure.. I just turned 16 not a week ago and I'm about 5.5ish, she loves me for me.. Not whats in my pants.. Oh and I always thought my foreskin would be a problem for a girl and she would reject me because of it.. We'll not the case. She loves that I'm average, she can give better blowjobs. As well as it hurt her cause of my 'big' penis.. The size of the heart is all that matters. puberty is differemt for everyone no one person is the same. just remember (in my case) i have a small penis, uncurcimsized and she doesnt care, i have a big heart and i love her to death, she took my virginity and makes me happy ever so much.

size doesnt matter..in fact, the smaller, better for blowjobs

Dude you stated that is embarrassing having sex with your girlfriend but you want to loose your virginity. What ?