I have big problem with my small penis. I know it is not such a medical problem, by in my mind it brings me such a low self-confidence. That is why, I wanted to looking for about any solution I could find. On one web site, I found something about jelqing. They said it is possible to make your penis bigger, so I would like to know how to jelq.

Jelqing is a technique intended to enlarge the penis by increasing the blood pressure in it. The goal is permanently increase the maximum erect size of the penis. This technique is also called milking, and it involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis. This should be done while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans. The word and technique is rumored to have various Arabic origins while; other sources claim the technique has its roots in tribal Africa. Currently, there are no scientific studies to support the assertion that jelq technique gives any benefit or improvement in penis size. If you still want to perform jelq and you want to know how to jelq, you have to take care. Caution is about jelqing is inherently dangerous, and even if done correctly can cause injuries. If you do not perform appropriate technique, it could lead to irritated skin and burst blood vessels as well as scarring and impaired penile function. It is also reported partial loss of erectile function and inability to maintain an erection. It should not be attempted by anyone without a complete understanding of the risks involved, so I am not sure you should do it on your own.

i have read and expereianced myself that 35 pounds over averege weight i would say for a 5/6 man 150 is averege a inch is lost in penis size so if very heavy your penis would be very lightweight lol

This technique sounds harmful, please consider if you really want to be bigger that badly. 

You could experience some side-effects down the line when being sexually active...

thank you, you make me be more careful of my health