I'm new to this forum so let me give a little background info....

After finding out that the hormones in BC cause/feed fibroids I decided that when I ran out of pills I wouldn't refill them. My DH and I decided if I got pregnant that's fine and if I didn't that would be fine too. Anyway...after stopping the pills in Nov/Dec of 2009 I've had normal AF until May which I ended up being 1 week late. Now it's July 14 and I missed the entire month of June. I had some brownish/pinkish discharge on and off last week but, nothing as of today. I've taken 4 HPT and all were BFN (took these before the brownish/pinkish discharge happened). I talked to my GYN's triage nurse Monday and explained to her what was going on. She told me to come in so she could check my progestrone and HCG levels. My questions is has anyone else experienced this and ended up being BFP? I don't have any breast tenderness all I have is heartburn, headaches, and occassional nausea but, I'm not sure if it's from my taking Hydroxycut or not. Please share your experiences...DH is tired of me coming home and searching the internet for probable causes of my missing period.

SN: Today I'm 17 days late!!!