Hi my girlfriend has been off of her period, which was normal, for about 5 days now. We had sex a couple times the day after she was off and everything seemed ok. The problem is she was about 8 hours late on taking her pill one day. She has what she says started out as a "whitish" discharge that changed to a brownish color. She said she experienced a little cramping and then tried to pee and couldn't. Any ideas??? Im confused and so is she. What could be the problem?

Get a home test done. She could be pregnant. Brown discharge is one among the symptoms for pregnancy

It could just be a urinary infection or chlamydia. that happened to me one time. sometimes its just a bacteria infection or from having sex to often. just go to the doctor and they will do a urine sample and put you on the right antibiotics for it. otherwise it could just be normal discharge from dried blood. or could possibly mean she is pregnant. best bet is go to your doctor!

Okay, here's my story:

Had sex on March 17th. My period was two weeks late, had pregnancy symptoms, and then out of nowhere my period came. I was not expecting it. I took two pregnancy tests - one was negative, the other was postive. However, when my period came (it was my normal - it lasted for five days and was heavy) so I assumed I wasn't pregnant. I had another "normal" period last week, but it was shorter than usual - three to four days, but it was still pretty moderate. Right now, I'm started to have a brownish, pinkish discharge. I've been nauseous ever since those two weeks when I missed my period, cramps all the time, my breasts hurt, pretty much I have nearly every pregnancy symptom. I don't think I'm pregnant, but is it still a possibility? What else could it be?

I don't have an account on here, so if at all possible, email me? i have a yahoo account - hislittleangel18

I need so one to answer my Question!! Mine stared on June 19 ended the 23 after that I've had a light pink or brown Discharge "spotting" I guess?? And I've been Emotional and having some lower pain!! I would love to know what's going on!!