I'm so confused I had an abortion about a month ago and now I feel
I may be pregnant again. I've been feelin nauseous and tired wit extreme headaches. I took 3 hpt and all were negative I got my period for one day n it was 2 days late. I want to have the baby this time if I am but am so confused by my symptoms n results what should I do

Hiya, if i were you i would test again in about 5 days time. as you were recently pregnant the feeling you are feeling could be from that preganacy as your homones will take around 2 weeks to return to normal. saying that of course with such things anything could happen and there is a chance you may be pregnant again. some women can feel they could be prgnant as early as implantion and it could be your HGC levels were abit low as you can get a false negtive but not a false postive. HGC levels raise every fews days when you are pregnant. if you get a another negtive but dont come on next month i would test again and see you G.P. best of luck stella 78