yesterday i took a pregnancy test first thing when i woke up. it said positive. i calculated my due date and it says i'm 7 weeks. so later i took another test and it was negative. i figured the hcg was too low since it wasn't morning. so this morning i took another test and it was negative. what is wrong with me? my period is 21 days late. shouldn't my hcg levels be high enough to test positive every time? has this happened to anyone?

i am also confused...plz help me also...as

I have my periods on 7.10.2011 than i have unprotected sex on 17.11.2011 and on 03.11.2011 i had my periods which lasts for four days and was ok..after periods i have some unsual bleeding and i had done pregnancy test twice at home and result was negative. today is 03.12.2011 i suppose to have my periods but still there is no sign of it...can i be pregnant. (Please note i am aneamic and i have sand in my right kidney)

Hi Qwerty,

If you had a positive test then consider yourself pregnant. False positives are very rare.

It may be the test. False negatives are VERY common.

You should be seen by your doctor at this point. They can confirm.