I'm 23yrs old i my last period ended on the 15th of june it was also when i quit my pill i was on them for 4yrs(it was my last pack)! I had unprotected sex a few days after my period ended ..well i was expecting my next period like around july 10th..but it never came so i bought a test on the 23rd its showed up negative well its now august 28th still i have no period. well lately ive been alwayysssssssssssss hungry and i do feel sleepy & tired now during the day at work, some time in the mornings if i get up too fast i get extremely dizzy and light headed ill have to lay down immediately for a few minutes, every single night now i have to get up and use the bathroom, i never ever had to get up in the middle of the night before. Things that i use to enjoy eating EVERYday i dont feel the need for them anymore. I have a LITTLE lower back pain not too bad. i dont kno if its to early to say this but it looks like i have a tiny bulge in my tummy and when i wear sucked shirts i can see my navel poke a LITTLE, i can see it well because im kinda tiny im about 115lbs.

So is it possible to be pregnant?(is is my MIND) or may period be delayed because of the quittin pill!! should i test again? :idea:

your best bet is to go to the doctor and get a blood test they can tell you for certain

Instead of worrying about it go out and get another test. We'll wait here until you get back...keep us posted.

i took another test on thursday august 30th it came out positive! :-D i dont want to get to excited until i see my doc which wont be until saturday! but is it anyway possible it could be a false positive???? :-(