I've been on the pill for 4 months know. My BF and I had sex partially and then he went and put a condom on. This was the day after I got off my period from Jan. Coulple days later I had a feeling (didn't have any signs just a feeling) I was pregangt so I did a pregnancy test in the morning like they say to do and it was negative. Then the other day I started to have my period (for Feb. ) 4 days before I was suppose to (had 4 more pills to take until my period). The first day was light then the 2nd day was heavy and painful in my lower back. Now on the third day it just quit and there is nothing there. I did another pregancy test on the 2nd day of my period in the morning and it came up negative again. I weigh aproximatley 130lbs and I have been diet and exercising for the past 3 weeks and losing some weight. Could this be affecting my cycle? Please Help I Am Scared!!!!!

Im 27 years old and unmarried . I have been sexually active regularly for a few months now after gap of almost 3 years. we have been having protected sex when ever we do it but i am worried that i might have gotten pregnant since i missed my period last month and its been 2 months now. I have been spotting from the past 3 weeks and is mostly brown. occasionally few drops of red an clots show up. Could i be pregnant?? Can you please help!!!