I'm 19 years old and have been in a LTR. I usually have a quite regular period, the most it's ever been late was 10 days but that was right after discontinuing the pill so i didn't worry. I'm now 9 days late for my period i took 1 pregnancy test after 5 days it was a BFN, and 1 test after 8 days which looked a little weird when i first flipped it over it was a faint pregnant but over the next minute the bottom 1/3 of the screen filled with pink and it looked negative to me and one other person. I also have had a clear almost watery discharge for the duration of these last 9 days so i'm not sure what that means. I'm not trying to get pregnant so i will be okay with either result but i'm just going crazy with not knowing what is happening. I haven't experienced any additional stress, i'm normal weight, so i can rule out those. The only reason that i can think of is about half way through my cycle i donated blood, i didn't have any problems with that though. Now i do feel some of the symptoms of pregnancy i've looked up, i feel some abdominal pain, i'm also quite hungry, my nipples are staying slightly hard, and i'm gassy, i feel nauseas once in a while but it's not bad. I'm worried that because i've been thinking on it that it's causing me to have these symptoms just because if i was they might be there. Has anyone ever felt like they were pregnant for sure and then it turned out it was all in their head?

samandbrett, if you don't mind telling if you actually were pregnant it would be nice!

I am also 9 days late on my minstrel cycle, I took a pregnancy test 5 days before my missed period and it was Negative. I have also been seeing watery clearish white discharge and I have had lower cramp pains from my experience with my other kids I do believe I'm pregnant but for me my hormone levels didn't kick UN until I was almost 2 months any time earlier than that it wouldn't show up on a home pregnancy test. More than likely you are but don't just try to wait it out have a blood test done they are more accurate than the other way. I hope this helps Oh! And the

Iam in the same boat 9 days late but neg home test i think I may go to the dr. and get a blood test and a ultrasound