Heeeeeelp. My fiancé is in the air force and came home on 4/6/12 we had unprotected sex both on 4/6 and 4/7, my period was due on 4/8 or 4/9. I started spotting on 4/13 and on 4/14 it was steady but thin and watery with no clots, very very unusual...4/15 it was gone. Have been tired, sensitive hard nipples, cramping, and very high closed cervix since 4/17 ( could have went up earlier but I hadn't checked it) now on 4/21 it is still high soft and closed yet I had a bfn on 4/20 am and haven't tested again today. I really feel like I am pregnant but I'm not sure! Ewcm going on right now and cramping and pulling in my pelvic area along with headaches and heightened sense of smell here and there. I have looked high and low online to find similar situations and I have and most were pregnant. So...here's the question lol #1 am I pregnant #2 once your cervix goes up high when pregnant does it come back down? Mine has been high and has not changed at all in position day night or noon for 5 days. Heeeeeeeeeelp :)

I feel this all depends on your ovulation cycle and when you are more fertile during the month. The only way you can be certain is by taking a pregnancy test.

Thank you! I took another Rite Aid home test yesterday and this morning and the second line is def there, VERY faint thin pen like line but it came within the 3 minutes,yet the digital said not pregnant! Ugh! I despise the waiting game! I know if I am I am very early since my only sexual days were 4/6 and 4/7. Now I'm not sure what to think of the 2 positive and the digital negative......also....cervix still high,soft and closed along with ovulation style cramping....but I am a late ovulator usually......so very confused. Again I thank you for your response! :)