late period was expecting on 1st.its late for 7 days.need to know whats wrong with my cycles,we are trying to get conceived.
Had lite brownish mucus bleeding for 2 days then had little heavy just a 2 tea spoon of blood with clots ,the blood is brownish in color n with lite cramp on left side of the abdomen,I going crazy.......can any one answer me.....what is wrong and is it a miscarriage.Took HPT on 12/05/08 twice the pregnancy test came negative. :$ :'(

Could be implantation bleeding from what I have been researching, same thing is happening to me :( take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(