hi ladies i'm having sore nipples and cramping and not sure if i'm pregnant again or my period is coming back. my son is 14 months old and still breast fed so I have but receive my period back yet. I also have been dozing off at work yesterday but just thought I was tired cause I was up late the night before.I just took a pt and came up negative. it was a dollar store one. plz give me your input on what you think. thanks :)

Those symptoms could indicate that you are pregnant but not necessarily. I think you should definitely consider taking another home pregnancy test but this time, get the more expensive one if you can afford it. Make sure you take the test first thing in the morning when you wake up and that it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected sex. These tests are very accurate; I think they are around 95%. But if you want to be 100% sure you should go and do a blood test if you have time.

I hope you get the answer you want.