Hey
my period was supposed to come on the 25th of march but it came on the 28th is that normal, i been trying to get pregnant but everytime my period keep coming. i felt pregnant but now that this bleeding came it makes me upset. it was ligth at first then got alittle heavier. i have cramps and it feels like a period but i am not sure. please help

all i have to say to this is if u have no money for a pregnancy test, why in the world r u trying to get pregnant? do u have anyyyyy idea how expensive children are?
Please do the world a favor a do not reproduce if u can't afford a pregnancy test.

I agree, if yur broke now is not the time to bring babies into the world. You can now buy a single pregnancy test for $6 (lifebrand) not that it matters, because $6 is not even bus fare, how will you feed a baby if you can't afford to get on the bus. And where is this great man that you want to be reproducing with, if he can't afford a preg test/bus fare maybe you had better think again, wait until you are both in a position to provide for this love child.
Nobody is happy and broke, you guys WILL break up and than what

I know this post was a while ago, but the insensitivity of the responders really galls me. If she is pregnant, it's too late to not be, irresponsible or not. Not to mention you don't know her situation and so are in no position to judge.
If a pregnancy test from wal-mart is too pricey, some dollar stores carry them. I was on medication that was dangerous to take while pregnant, but my cycles are irregular, so I was taking pregnancy tests each time I started a new batch of medicine. We found some at a dollar tree and they work exactly the same as the $6 or more expensive ones. (my husband is a doctor and a chemist, so he would know - look up how each test works and you'll see) In fact, it's how I found out I was pregnant with my daughter.