Hi Guys,
I'm so confused I suffered an Ectopic pregancy about 3 months ago and my tube was removed. I have another tube to help me conceive, My husbanc and I have been trying like 3 times a week as the sperm becomes more concentrated but I got my period for the past 2 months, normally my period would last 5 days but it's come for 2 days only. I feel really pregnant, My boobs hurt, I'm tired, I'm putting on weight and I have lower abdorminal pains. My lower tummy is bloating. I want to go to the Gynae but part of me can't handle the rejection if he says it's nothing. Please help me. :cry:

hi i have the same symptoms butt i took a test and it came back negative im still confussed my self and dontt know what to make of it x

I have a PT and I want to do a blood test as I feel that would be more accurate. When I got my period I thought everything was okay and I'm not pregnant but 2 ladies that I knew years back were pregnant and had their period, the one went on till 5 months and her period stopped, the other went on till 3 months and hers stopped. This is what is confusing me even more.

well when i had my 1stt i didnt no i was pregnant till i was 3 montths a bloodd test could come back the same as a hpt your best bet iss do them both andd if they say no then ask the ddoctorwhat the ssymptoms are then thaats what im going to do x

Thanks for your help. I have just booked my Gynae unfortunately he can only see me in 8 days from now. Did your period stop after 3 months? Maybe I will wait till the 3rd month and if I see more changes I will take the blood test.

my periods were irregular then but i ddont think i bled when i found out but i ddid before i knew x good luck xx