Pls i need help on how to abort pregnancy,am still in school

This post is really sad, but I'm not going to lecture you, just please do read the entire thing.  There are ways to prevent pregnancy in the first place if you aren't ready or able to have a baby.  Also, many people including myself would be willing to adopt a baby from someone who got pregnant at the wrong time..With that said, it would be life threatening to not just the baby, but yourself also, if you tried to abort your pregnancy.  The only way to ensure that your life won't be at risk, would be to see a dr and have an abortion done by a dr in a sterile environment.  If you did anything yourself, or even if you just accidentally miscarried, you could hemorrage to death or get a horrible infection that could cause death..also, even with an abortion at a dr office, you risk complications like build up of scar tissue that could make you infertile later when you decide you are ready for kids.  Getting pregnant doesn't have to mean the end of your life though, even if you don't have an abortion.  So many people, myself included, could offer a great home for the baby and would save you alot of guilt in the end.  If you are scared of what your parent/parents might think, trust me that even if they are furious in the beginning, they will be proud in the end if you decide to let someone adopt the baby rather than kill it.  Feel free to comment back if you need someone to talk to about your situation.

u must firstly take mifeprestone 200 mg each tablet for 2 days (one tablet per one day)

and put one cytotect tablet inside ur vagina up to cervix

pregnancy will abort itself

there might be consrticting pain after putting cytotect tablet because ur uterus is constricting

it's the safest way to medically abort a pregnancy