Okay, so a couple of weeks ago I started to bleed old blood type of stuff, for about two weeks. I was supposed to start my period on the 17th and it's the 21st. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about three or four times a few days before I was supposed to start. We also have sex often while I'm on birth control and he cums inside me. I can't exactly remember when but at some point that old blood stopped after I spotted a richer red color a couple times. I'm getting the symptoms like I might start my period for the last few days but nothing is happening. I've also been getting nausea, headaches, bloating, body pains, I've been sleepy more than usual, and I get hungry more often. It could just be paranoia but I really want to hear what anyone else has to say. Ovulation can happen at any time for anyone so throw out the ovulation factor. I don't know when I ovulate.

well if ur period is every 28 days u ovulate about 2 weeks before ur period is due! and u can have symptoms if u think to much about it and u can mess up a period by being stressed, and he shouldn't ejaculate in u unless u want to take that chance of pregnancy,
on a pill or not it's not 100% nothing ever is!! except abstinance so there is always a chance.. i would wait for a missed period then take a test! first morning urine is the strongest to catch the hcg levels.. good luck!

I know, but I was also checking out my journal and I think I ended the 17th last month. I should have started the 12th. I don't know. I'm pretty sure it's just me being paranoid. I've never been late because of stress and I've had a lot of stress in my life. I haven't been very stressed lately.