So I have had sex with my boyfriend. This was about two weeks ago. And I still have not
Had my period. It was unprotected but my boyfriend said he pulled out before he came
I asked my friend why I wouldn't have my period and she told me that it happened to her
She said she wasn't pregnant but she missed a whole month of her period. My question is
Is it possible for someone to miss a whole month or more of their period and still not be pregnant.
My boyfriend and I are both virgins so I know he doesn't have an std. Can anyone give me
An answer?

Odds are in your favor, dramatically, for pregnancy. Unprotected sex leads to pregnancy. It doesn't matter if he withdrew before he ejaculated, semen can escpae and will during intercourse. While it is possible to miss a whole month or more of your period and not be pregnant, the chances are slim. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? If not, you need to, or go to the gynecologist and get checked out. Are you experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy? The only way to know is to take the test. Do it right away and in the future please use protection, especially if you are not wanting a baby right now. You also need to protect yourself from STDs or worse. Practice some good habits now! It will only help you in the future. Good luck!