Hi guys im not hear to be judged or read rude reply's.. I had an abortion on the 24-5-13 and had un protected sex with my partner 2 weeks after.. Now I've bled for the first time after the abortion on the 26-6-13 and its light and lasted 3 days it was a bright red and started turning to a brownish red color i took a pregnancy test while i was bleeding and was negative was it to earlie to take a test or im not pregnant at all..!?

Too early to be taking the pregnancy test, you should wait another week or week and half.  Concerned as to why you are having unprotected sex again so soon after having an abortion only 2 weeks ago, there is always a concern that you could get pregnant.  You already bled which means you are ovulating so yes you could definitely be pregnant but it is too early tell yet.  Also, make sure you test with the first pee of the day for the most accurate result.  Hope this helps

Sorry to ask but what was your outcome?...because im almost similar to yours. But I waited a month after but bled the next day.