My husband and I are trying to conceive. I had my period two weeks ago as normal. And, have not had sex since before my period. I started spotting this week. I took a pregency test and it shows that i'm pregnant. The doctor stated that it's highly unlikely that i'm really pregent. She stated that it might be an early miscarage which goes undetected 60% of the time. She is sending me for a blood Pregnancy test tomorrow. But, i'm reading posting of people that had their period later to find out they were pregnant. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm kind of freaking out right now.

Is the spotting dark brown, or red or pink? I have a 20month old daughter and from the day my period was supposed to start I spotted until I was 7 months along then it just stopped. I knew I was pregnant 3 days before my period was due since I had taken some tests.
GOod luck to you!

Mcdoodle wrote:

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I had my period two weeks ago as normal. And, have not had sex since before my period. I started spotting this week. I took a pregency test and it shows that i'm pregnant. The doctor stated that it's highly unlikely that i'm really pregent. She stated that it might be an early miscarage which goes undetected 60% of the time. She is sending me for a blood Pregnancy test tomorrow. But, i'm reading posting of people that had their period later to find out they were pregnant. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm kind of freaking out right now.[/quote

hi can you tell me what happened? Iam in the same boat now. had periods 2 weeks back with negative test and after 2 weeks iam having apositive lood hcg of 54 and now iam spotting. pl let me know

I had my last period on Sept. 22nd. I have a very regualar 28 day cycle meaning my next period is to arrive on October 20th. My boyfriend and I are TTC. I had very light spotting on Oct. 7th. (Which was 14 days after the first day of my period.) I have read so much information that it could be ovulation spotting, implantation spotting or just old blood from my period. I didn't notice any discharge but, the blood was very... watery and was only on the toilet paper, not in panties at all. It lasted one day and that was it. I have breast tenderness since the time of the spotting but, could be due to the fact my period is on the way again...(maybe) What are your thoughts? Too early for implantation bleeding?

HI! Im having the SAME exact situation...can you tell me how your story ended up? Im freaking out!