I RECENTLY GOT MY PERIOD AFTER 2 YEAR OF NOT HAVING ONE, BUT I HAD BOTH OF MY FALLOPIAN TUBE AND OVARIES REMOVED, I ONLY HAVE MY UTERUS LEFT.......PLEASE ADVICE ....IS THIS POSSIBLE

You better have that checked with your gynecologist. It could be a fibroid in the uterus, which is totally benign, but very annoying. It could also be polyps in uterus, hyperplasias (overgrowths of the uterine lining):thickness of the uterine lining caused by HRT if you had one, but sorry to say - cancer too.

Was it like a real 7day period or more of a spotting?

It would be best to see a doc as soon as possible and have an ultrasound done.

Yes, it is very possible. I deal with that myself. I do not have a period very often, in fact, I have gone for almost a year and just recently had a period. I have gone to doctors and specialists and what I have been told that I have a very small ovarian tissue that is still functioning so, I may still have periods. I also do not have any fallopians tubes. I guess my question is, without any fallopian tubes and a slither of ovarian tissue left, can I get pregnant because I DO NOT want to have any more children.