Completely my life I was normal, at least about some strange symptoms I have noticed last few weeks. It started slowly so I do not know actually, when it starts with me. Firstly, I had strange feeling of temporary numbness and tingling. After some time I realized there is something wrong and I visited doctor. He said I have problem with peripheral nerve entrapment and diagnosed me with peripheral neuropathy. Can you tell me more about it?

Like static on a telephone line, peripheral neuropathy distorts and sometimes interrupts messages between the brain and the rest of the body. That is why you have these symptoms, and probably you might notice and some other things going wrong with your body. Examples are sensitivity to touch, muscle weakness, prickling sensations or burning pain. With peripheral nerve entrapment, you may become unable to digest food as you used before, or you can see changes in your sexual life. In the most common forms of polyneuropathy, which I believe is case with you, symptoms are almost typical. The nerve fibers are most distant from the brain and the spinal cord malfunction first. Pain and other symptoms often appear symmetrically, which I believe you know, for example, in both feet followed by a gradual progression up both legs. Next, the fingers, hands, and arms may become affected with the same symptoms. There are so many different symptoms I cannot tell you all of those, but you have to know that peripheral neuropathy is very hard to diagnose. Your doctor should perform a lot of test and examine you very well to give you this diagnosis. For now, there are no medical treatments available, but there are therapies for many other forms.